1.7.07

It was a dark room, a dark sofa, a You look like you sleep on a sofa too. It just happened. No previous announcement, no secret plan. Suddenly.

-It was weird, hu?
-Yeah, it was.
-But not in a bad way though.
-I know. Actually, I don't think about the word weird in any bad way.
-Aha, there's always something next to it, is incomplete.



A paused movie, closed courtains. The silence, my silence, a certain kind of relief.

-What?
-Is just... i'm not worried about this, you know? Is the after, the what will happen after.
-Nothing, nothing will happen, we'll continue seing each other, and see what comes next. Don't worry.
-I'm not worried.



And there's the guitar, and the jacket I like, some movies we used to watch together, and everything in here seems so close, so familiar. Almost mine. A part.

-I can't stop thinking about this. I didn't expect it, since we're always with our minds elsewhere when we're together, and even then I wasn't thinking I just let go... But is fine, you know that, right? We're close, and the understanding is and will always be here.



But the always is me, leaving.

bodies